Cellular DaS SOLUTIONS
Small Cell passive das solutions can solve cellular coverage issues quickly and cost effectively
Cellular Das solutions
Building owners, property managers, and enterprise customers have a number of options when there’s a cellular coverage problem. Traditionally so-called Active Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) were the only alternative for many customers. These systems are expensive and take months to deploy, although for customers with capacity issues (think football stadium) it is the preferred solution.
For most customers, a Passive DAS fed by either an over-the-air donor antenna or a “Small Cell” from each carrier is a much more cost-effective and simple solution to deploy.
Yes, Please Send Me More Information
- 3 Benefits of Wireless Site Surveys
- Learn How Cellular DAS Can Improve Your In-Building Wireless Connection
- The Importance of An Emergency Responder Radio System To A Firefighter
- What Exactly Is 5G & Why Is It Important For Your Business?
- How 5G Might Impact the Future of In-Building Wireless Infrastructure
- How 5G Will Bring Improvements to Manufacturing
- Two-Way Radio Communications for Police and First Responders
- In-Building Wireless Connectivity is Even More Important During the Covid-19 Pandemic